|General Unit Data|
|Weiβ Schwarz TCG Cards|
Namco Angel is a unit that appears in THE iDOLM@STER relations manga. Miki Hoshii, Iori Minase, and Yukiho Hagiwara are the members of this unit and the rest of joined them for THE iDOLM@STER GRAND PRIX. This unit was originally created to debut Miki, Yukiho and Iori, but was disbanded. It was later revived with all of the former members and all of the other idols of 765 PRO. This unit published one known CD before it was originally disbanded.
The idols Miki Hoshii, Yukiho Hagiwara and Iori Minase originally debuted in the unit "Namco Angel". While being initially a successful unit, the Producer revealed that Miki was relying too much on Iori and Yukiho. As a result, he forced the girls to disband the unit after an audition. The idols went their separate ways as Miki's solo unit and the unit D-Love, but remained on friendly terms.
After Miki gets frustrated at the Producer, she vows that she will reunite Namco Angel and make him suffer the consequences.
At THE iDOLM@STER GRAND PRIX
When Chihaya Kisaragi goes missing, 765 PRO is found to be without a unit to compete in THE iDOLM@STER GRAND PRIX. The Producer and Ritsuko Akizuki come up with a quick solution. When 765 Productions is called to the stage, the Producer disband the solo unit "Chihaya Kisaragi" and creates an ALLSTAR unit. With Miki leading the way, the members of D-Love, BLACK PRINCESS, Melt 'Chu Up! and Idol Egg join forces to revive "Namco Angel". Their new unit isn't well received, as slander fills magazines controlled by Tougouji Productions and Namco Angel is considered to be a "last ditch effort for the tiny 765 PRO."
- THE iDOLM@STER relations - Namco Angel is a unit of 765 Productions in this series.
- Namco Angel's original members have never recorded any songs together, other than group songs with other members of 765 Productions. However, while this THE IDOLM@STER, GO MY WAY!!, I, Danketsu), they have yet to produce a song under the name of this unit. unit's members have sung songs together (
- This unit is not shown disbanding after THE iDOLM@STER GRAND PRIX, so it may still be existent in this canon.
- Namco Angel causes some relations between Miki, Chihaya and the Producer. Ironically, their personal song in the games is Omoide o Arigatou.
- Chihaya Kisaragi and Mami Futami are technically not in this unit. When the Producer listed off the girls within the unit, neither Chihaya nor Mami are called (Chihaya was missing at the time, and Mami wasn't considered a separate idol). Mami is also the only idol absent from THE iDOLM@STER GRAND PRIX competition.