|iM@S CG Character Data|
Akari Tsujino (辻野あかり Tsujino Akari) is one of the idols available in THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls and THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage. She was the first of seven new idols introduced in THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls following the 7th anniversary of the game. She is voiced by Megu Umezawa (梅澤めぐ Umezawa Megu)
- 1 Statistics
- 2 Biographies
- 3 Character Description
- 4 Trivia & Fan Culture
- 5 Character Gallery
- 6 Cards
|Event||Prelim Rank||Final Rank|
|1st Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|2nd Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|3rd Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|Voice Idol Audition||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|4th Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|5th Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|6th Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|7th Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|8th Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|9th Anniversary Election||Not applicable||35|
"Eh? Me, an idol? Why in tha heck? Er, 'scuse me, I mean, why exactly?! If you're lookin’ to scout someone doncha want a cuter girl... Oh! Guess this means, I'm cute or somethin’! Aw shucks~, I'm gettin’ embarapple! Aha♪ W-wait? Whatcha laughin’ for!?"
"Yamagata born apple idol, Akari Tsujino a.k.a 'Akaringo' here~♪ Aha♪ That’s some idol-ish line I said! These clothes too! Ahh~~ lookie here, I'm all idol-ish now! I'm all embarapple~!"
An honest and friendly country girl who loves ramen and apples, both being her hometown's specialty products. She grew up on her family's apple farm, giving herself the nickname "Akaringo" at a young age. After moving to Tokyo, Akari decided to hide her Yamagata dialect as she finds it uncute, but it occasionally slips when she is flustered or excited. She usually ends her sentences with "-ngo," thinking this quirk would make her popular in the city. Along with her dialect and her love for apples, her other defining feature is her ahoge shaped like apple leaves. In her in-game sprites and models, it can be seen moving on its own depending on the way she feels; other idols often wonder how it works. Additionally, she carries around a mascot called Ringorou (りんごろう), who is said to be her family's apple farm mascot.
When initially getting scouted by the Producer, she is very flustered and doesn't know what to say. At first she rejects the offer, as she thinks that a cuter girl should get the chance to be an idol instead of her. However, after consulting with her parents, they actually push her to be an idol and to take lessons. Because of her parents' acceptance and Producer's confidence in choosing her, she gladly starts her journey as an idol. Her parents may have used Akari's newfound idol status as publicity for their apple farm, as she often brings her family's apples to the production. Having a humble disposition given to her by her parents, she does not think she has the skills to succeed as an idol and finds it hard to stand out. Despite this, she is a hard worker and very determined, wanting to clear all the obstacles in the way to reach her dream.
The tie-in 'Cinderella Girls Theater' strip depicts her as innocent and curious as ever. During an off-time activity after her Live Royal practice, Koume pranked her by handing a phone to her, supposedly a ghost call. Upon a more detailed inspection by Kumiko, it turns out that Koume used Akari's "-ngo" verbal tics during her tiresome training of running with a tyre knotted to her recorded by the Producer and transferred to Koume's phone. At a Christmas trip with the Producer and Makino, she witnessed what Makino described as magic to her, in which Makino lit up a dark garden only by pointing her finger upwards. Akari was later told by the Producer that Makino was merely using technology and trained it by herself several days, which caused Makino to berate him for ruining her intention of making Akari guess what actually happened.
Trivia & Fan Culture
- Akira was voiced on September 9th, 2020 through [Lovely x2 Akaringo] SR card in the original Mobage game, as a result of placing first in 2nd Voice Idol Audition.
- Akari shares some similarities with Hinata Kinoshita from Million Live, including a depiction as an apple idol from a rural area and unique speech. They also both have hair shaped similarly to apples.
- Akari is the third Yamagata idol in Cinderella Girls, after Satomi Sakakibara and Reina Koseki.
- In THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage, her antennae on top of her head will match/react to her facial expressions.
- Despite the similar physical appearance, Akari is not a fan of tomatoes, much to the point that eating them makes her tear up.
- Akari and Miku Maekawa form the duo Mikunyango.
- Because of her rural origin, fans often depict her with fellow rural idols Saori Okuyama and Shinobu Kudo.
- Akira is usually depicted alongside Akira Sunazuka and Riamu by fans, fellow Cinderella Girls idols announced following the series' 7th anniversary. Their in-game unit is currently called Waiting for Unit Name (ユニット名募集中 Yunitto-mei Boshū-chū).
|Starlight Stage Models|
|Starry Star Bright||[Dress Up☆Akaringo] SSR|
Akari in Dice DE Cinderella
Starlight Stage's 4th anniversary countdown art.
Starlight Stage's 5th anniversary countdown art.