Difference between revisions of "Hokuto Ijuuin"
|Line 257:||Line 257:|
Latest revision as of 18:01, 22 May 2019
|THE iDOLM@STER Second Vision Data|
Hokuto Ijuuin (伊集院北斗 Ijuuin Hokuto) is the oldest member of 961 Production's Jupiter. The group was transferred to 315 Production in THE iDOLM@STER: SideM. He is voiced by Daichi Kanbara (神原大地 Kanbara Daichi)
- 1 Statistics and Biographies
- 2 Personality
- 3 Game Discography
- 4 Other Media Discography
- 4.1 THE iDOLM@STER (anime)
- 4.2 THE iDOLM@STER Neue Green for Dearly Stars
- 4.3 THE iDOLM@STER 2: The world is all one!!
- 4.4 D@YS of Jupiter ～THE IDOLM@STER～
- 4.5 Jupiter ～THE IDOLM@STER～
- 4.6 Jupiter-san ～THE iDOLM@STER～
- 4.7 THE IDOLM@STER (Mana)
- 4.8 THE iDOLM@STER: SideM (anime)
- 4.9 Song Discography
- 5 CD Discographies
- 6 Trivia and Fan Culture
Statistics and Biographies
Game 1 Statistics
<insert data here>
Game 2 statistics
<insert data here>
Game 1 biography
<insert text here>
Game 2 biography
<insert text here>
Hokuto Ijuuin is a charming, confident and elegant 20 year old. He has a princely type characteristic (cue idol 'prince'). Because he speaks in a polite manner, he's gotten pretty famous around his neighborhood, even their domestic animals loved him.
When Hokuto was little, he could play the piano very well. In high school, he had an injury that made him unable to play the instrument.
In SideM, Hokuto originally aimed to be a pianist, but after a piano performance, he felt a surge of pain in his right wrist. He went to the hospital and found out that he could never play the piano again.
Thus, he lost interest in playing piano and became a model in magazine covers. This is how he got into the stylish attire, but it is unknown if this how he also obtained the flirty personality.
As part of 961 Productions, he doesn't give much effort in dancing. He consists solely of over-the-top pickup lines and attempts at flirting because he claims he only knows how to appeal to a female audience. Just like Takane Shijou, he talks in a polite manner whether he's talking to rivals or not.
He has interest in Makoto Kikuchi and tries to take her out on a date, however his attempts failed due to the deep bond that Makoto has for the Producer. He also did the same for Azusa Miura but was instantly turned down.
Hokuto appears as a rival in the STAR OF FESTA mode for Honey Sound, Groovy Tune, and Funky Note. He is an SSS rank rival who can give his Name Card to the player while in the EXPERT difficulty. Obtaining his Name Card adds 100 points to the player's score after their performance.
Other Media Discography
Hokuto first appeared in the anime along with Shouta Mitarai in the tenth episode as a special guest in "The Big Talent Agency Sports Competition". In the second half of the show, Hokuto and the other members of Jupiter are recurring characters, and serve as rivals to the 765 Pro idols. With Kuroi's help, Jupiter covers a magazine shoot and replaces 765's cover in Episode 14. Hokuto also nearly replaced Hibiki Ganaha on her animal television show in Episode 16. He is shown that he was flirting with an ostrich (and the ostrich ending up falling in love with him). By Episode 20, Hokuto, Touma Amagase and Shouta Mitarai are fed up with Kuroi's tricks and decide to leave 961 Production. They can be seen performing afterwards in Episode 25, currently as freelance idols.
Jupiter makes a cameo appearance as a silhouette.
Hokuto's family consists of his parents and his little sister. All of them have played and specialize in a musical instrument. (His parents play the violin and piano respectively and his little sister plays the flute.)
Following Jupiter's separation from 961 Pro, Hokuto takes up much of the professional responsibility for the group as seen in "Episode of Jupiter", with him being the oldest and more experienced. He is the one that first starts talking to President Saitou, but ultimately all of Jupiter come to the decision to be part of 315 Productions. He retains much of his mature personality, and isn't as flirtatious as he was in his appearance in the 2011 anime.
His relationship with Rui Maita is briefly touched upon in Episode 5, when he came to see S.E.M's debut performance.
Recorded Solo Songs
|Recorded Solo Songs|
|GLORIA MOMENT||Ijuuin Hokuto Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER SideM 2nd ANNIVERSARY SOLO COLLECTION|
|Kesshou~Crystal Dust~||Solo Song||THE IDOLM@STER 2 "JUPITER"|
|ROMANTIC SHAKER||Solo Song||THE IDOLM@STER SideM ORIGIN@L PIECES 04|
Recorded Group Songs
THE IDOLM@STER 2 "JUPITER"
THE IDOLM@STER SideM ANIMATION PROJECT 05 "Over AGAIN"
THE IDOLM@STER SideM ANIMATION PROJECT 08 "GLORIOUS RO@D"
THE IDOLM@STER SideM ST@RTING LINE -01 Jupiter
THE IDOLM@STER SideM 2nd ANNIVERSARY DISC 03 Jupiter & W
Special CD: 315 St＠rry Collaboration 03 ～S.E.M&Jupiter～
Vocal CD "Jupiter's Trajectory"
Trivia and Fan Culture
- According to THE IDOLM@STER 2 "JUPITER" Drama track, one of the fans called him "Ho-kun".
- At one point in the game, he and the Producer both bump into each other and he mistakes the Producer for a girl.
- His eyes change color depending on the brightness of the light. (Grey, if there's light and faintly light blueish in the dark. Hence why he earns the nickname "Eyes of the North Star".) But in the anime, his eye color is changed to light blue.
- His name also means "North Star".
- In the game, Hokuto's hair is golden-blond. In the anime however, his hair is changed to a dirty blond.
- He and Rui Maita had been previously acquainted as students at the same university.
- Hokuto shares a birthday with Frederica Miyamoto and Yukino Aihara.
- Because of his habit of saying "Ciao!☆", he is nicknamed "Ciao-san" by fans.