|iM@S CG character data|
Anastasia (ｱﾅｽﾀｼｱ Anastasia?) is an idol available in THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls. Her basic card is Rare. She's the boss of the Hokkaido area. She also received another Rare set through the Platinum Gacha, and seven S Rare sets with the titles "Starry Beach", "CD Debut", "Snow Fairy", "Wonderful Magic", "Starlight School", "LOVE LAIKA", "G4U!", "Starry Inn Romanesque", and "Starry Bride". She has two SSRs exclusive to Starlight Stage, titled "Crystal Snow" and "Story of Revolving Stars". She's voiced by Sumire Uesaka (上坂すみれ Uesaka Sumire).
- 1 Statistics
- 2 Biographies
- 3 Self-Introduction
- 4 Character Description
- 5 Song Discography
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Character Gallery
- 8 THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls Cards
- 9 THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage Cards
|Event||Prelim Rank||Final Rank|
|1st Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|2nd Anniversary Election||1||2|
|3rd Anniversary Election||12||18|
|Voice Idol Audition||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|4th Anniversary Election||?||17|
|5th Anniversary Election||?||22|
|6th Anniversary Election||?||?|
THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls Anime Idol Profile
Um… Please call me Anya.
Anastasia, nicknamed Anya, is a half-Russian on her father’s side and a half-Japanese on her mother’s side. Though she has no problem listening to either Japanese or Russian, she has a habit of using weak Russian phrases followed by a Japanese translation.
"Как Вас зовут? …Hah, what's your name? I’m asking. What is your name? …oo, is it? …Меня зовут Аня. Anya is… um… nickname. I’m Anya… Anastasia. Nice to meet you, producer."
Anastasia is a half-Russian girl who lived in Russia for the first ten years of her life, before moving to Japan. As a result, she is fluent in Russian, often sprinkling phrases into her speech. She adores stars and has a love of stargazing, and her biggest dream is to one day discover an asteroid. Since she is far from home, she often gets lonely, and the other idols help her.
Recorded Solo Songs
|Recorded Solo Songs|
|Akimeite Ding Dong Dang!||Anastasia Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS LITTLE STARS! Akimeite Ding Dong Dang!|
|Memories||Anastasia Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS 3rdLIVE Cinderella no Budokai - Power of Smile - Original CD|
|Miagete Goran Yoru no Hoshi o||Cover Song||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA MASTER Cool jewelries! 002|
|Nebula Sky||Solo Song||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS ANIMATION PROJECT 2nd Season 05|
|Never say never||～For Anastasia rearranged MIX～||346Pro IDOL selection vol.2|
|Orgel no Kobako||Anastasia Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS 4thLIVE TriCastle Story -Brand new Castle- Original CD Zettai Pink na Kobako|
|You're stars shine on me||Solo Song||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA MASTER 024 Anastasia|
|Solo Song||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS ANIMATION PROJECT 00 ST@RTER BEST|
|Takusan!||Solo Song||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS STARLIGHT MASTER 10 Jet to the Future|
Recorded Group Songs
- Anastasia's mother is Japanese and her father is Russian.
- Her russian name is Анастасия (Anastasia)
- She is rather naive and has been taught all kinds of weird things by fellow idols (such as jokes from Kaede Takagaki and Ranko Kanzaki's speech pattern).
- Anastasia was the only member of the top five unit of the 2nd Cinderella Girls Election to not have a voice actor. At that time, she had not even received a S Rare card.
- In the anime, she is shown living in a dorm with Ranko Kanzaki, Koume Shirasaka, and Syoko Hoshi.
- According to Starlight Stage, her dream is to one day discover and name an asteroid.
- Actually, in Russian she would have been nicknamed Nastya. Anya is a shortened version of Anna.
- In Starlight Stage, her image stat specialty is Visual.
- Born on the same day as Cathy Graham
Profile image from the anime site