Asselin BB II
|Asselin BB II|
|SideM character data|
- 1 Statistics
- 2 Biographies
- 3 Character Description and Personality
- 4 Game Discography
- 5 Song Discography
- 6 Trivia and Fan Culture
- 7 Character Gallery
|Event||Prelim Rank||Final Rank|
|1st Anniversary Election||No Ranking||No Ranking|
|2nd Anniversary Election||10||10|
Character Description and Personality
Asselin is a self proclaimed "Servant of the noble devil king Satan," who, in reality, is nothing more than a chef. He's generally very arrogant and throws around claims such as being from hell and having family living in Transylvania. Though having won many awards, he got fired because his "demonic" behavior scared away customers and annoyed the other chefs. Kamiya caught him alone in the rain after getting fired and brought him to his cafe. From there, Kamiya was able to look past his odd behaviors (to an extent), and he hired him. The toy on his shoulder is Satan himself. He can't go anywhere without it and can't stand anyone else touching it (his reasoning being they're not worthy of its power). He even goes as far as to handmake outfits for it to match his own. Though Asselin acts very arrogant and pompous he's actually rather innocent and naive. He uses his satanic persona to cover up being shy and awkward. He never had friends before joining 315 Production and acts especially nervous around people around his own age. But because of his lonely past, he's very grateful for his friends.
Recorded Solo Songs
|Recorded Solo Songs|
|Reversed Masquerade||Asselin BB II Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER SideM 3rd ANNIVERSARY SOLO COLLECTION 01|
|Waga Konton no Sabbath Marriage||Solo Song||THE IDOLM@STER SideM ORIGIN@L PIECES 01|
Recorded Group Songs
Trivia and Fan Culture
- BB II stands for Beelzebub the Second.
- Much like Kaede Takagaki, Leon and Kyoji Takajo, he has heterochromia.
- It is possible that he simply wears one gold contact however, as he is sometimes seen with two red eyes and is depicted with two of the same coloured eyes as a child in his “Xmas Live 2014: -Side:Twinkle-“ magazine.
- Satan appears in all but three of Asselin's cards; his SR+ cards from the “Best Game” event in the Mobage and “Labyrinth Academy” in Live on St@ge. Satan is not visible in his SR+ from “The Feast of the Demons who Split The Seasons”, but as shown in his magazine from this event he is tucked beneath the fluffy collar of the costume.
- In his “Best Game” SR+, Johnny Long, Asselin’s character from the film, is wearing an eyepatch that appears to depict Satan.
- During the “Action! Little Red Riding Hood” event, Saki fell over and Asselin accidentally saw under his skirt. This embarrassed him greatly and all Café Parade members have since sworn not to mention it again, to keep Asselin from feeling bad and Saki’s secret safe.
- Asselin is uncomfortable when it comes to showing off too much of his skin.
- Asselin gets embarrassed quite easily, especially when praised.
- In his Idols’ Day Off SR card, it is revealed that he lives together with Yukihiro Kamiya.
- When without Satan, Asselin drops his demonic persona and changes his personal pronoun from 我 (“ware”) to 僕 (“boku”). His voice also softens considerably.
- Shiro Tachibana is sometimes shown imitating Asselin’s demonic poses, most apparent in Asselin’s SR and magazine from the “Xmas Live 2014 -Side:Twinkle-“ event and Shiro’s “-Side:Twinkle-” and angel Rs.
- Asselin is sometimes depicted alongside Kaoru Sakuraba in fanworks due to them both being 26; they are known as 26gumi.
- Fans often associate Asselin with Ranko Kanzaki due to them both being chuunibyou.