|THE iDOLM@STER Second Vision Data|
|| Birthday Banners
- 1 Statistics and Biographies
- 2 Personality
- 3 Game Discography
- 4 Other Media Discography
- 4.1 THE iDOLM@STER: Live for You! (OVA)
- 4.2 THE iDOLM@STER (anime)
- 4.3 Puchimasu!
- 4.4 THE iDOLM@STER -Your Mess@ge-
- 4.5 THE iDOLM@STER relations
- 4.6 THE iDOLM@STER Break!
- 4.7 THE iDOLM@STER Innocent Blue for Dearly Stars
- 4.8 THE iDOLM@STER 2: The world is all one!!
- 4.9 THE iDOLM@STER 2: Nemuri Hime
- 4.10 THE iDOLM@STER 2: Colorful Days
- 5 Song Discographies
- 6 CD Discographies
- 7 Trivia and Fan Culture
- 8 Weiβ Schwarz TCG Cards
- 9 iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Cards
- 10 References
Statistics and Biographies
THE iDOLM@STER (Arcade)
THE iDOLM@STER Character resumé
I may be a little too old for idol than the other girls in the production, but I've lived my life slowly with my pace, so I'd like to work hard in the same way. Producer-san, will you lend me your strength?
THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA Idol Profile
The gentle big sister!
"A tropical island... How wonderful, Producer-san! It'll be so liberating, and warm, and relaxing... Oh, I'll make sure to work hard, too, though! I am the oldest, after all, so I need to set a good example."
Azusa Miura, known to be the "big sister-type" character in the game. At the age of 20, she had just graduated from junior college when she decided to debut as an idol. Azusa is somewhat of a light-headed and slow-paced character, and does not like being rushed. She also does not like spicy food and gets motion sickness easily. Azusa is mentally challenged when it comes to directions, always finding herself lost no matter what, even when having directions or a map and compass. Once, she even ended up in another province one day from taking the wrong train.
Her sole reason why she debuts as an idol is to find her "special destined person" in her life. Azusa is also a flirty character from time to time, occasionally hitting on the Producer.
Azusa loves to watch drama shows and reading magazine articles on fortunetelling, and she sometimes thinks of her own fortunes and shares her ideas with the other idols. Azusa also likes to chat with her friends on the phone; her best friend, also her childhood friend's name is Tomomi (友美).
Azusa's family consists of herself, her parents, and her grandparents living with her as well. She gets along very well with her mother, hence the reason why the mother frequently makes Azusa upset by criticizing her to act her age, and to stop relying on her parents for the rest of her life.
Azusa has red eyes and long, dark blue hair which is parted in the middle. She has a sickle-like cowlick which sticks out from the middle-part of her hair. She dons a light blue sweater-like shirt and a teal in-shirt. Azusa also wears a vanilla-colored skirt and brown shoes.
Azusa Miura receives her new "Nexus Casual" clothes for this game. What she wears is
Yumeko Sakurai admires Azusa to the point of calling her "big sister".
In THE iDOLM@STER 2, she is produced by Ritsuko Akizuki as part of Ryuuguu Komachi and is unplayable for the Producer's idol trio. However, she does have a route in the PS3 release of the game. She can be "co-produced" with Ritsuko in the unit Ryuuguu Komcahi.
Azusa received a bob haircut and now wears a dark teal light sweater, a purple flowery shirt, and a different vanilla-colored skirt. She also wears sandals.
Other Media Discography
Recorded Solo Songs
Recorded Group Songs
Birth of Color on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER HARMONY 07 (sung with: Makoto Kikuchi, Yukiho Hagiwara, Ayumu Maihama, and Kana Yabuki)
Welcome!! on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER HARMONY 07 (sung with: Makoto Kikuchi, Yukiho Hagiwara, Ayumu Maihama, and Kana Yabuki)
Tashika na Ashiato on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER DREAMERS 05 (sung with: Rio Momose)
Trivia and Fan Culture
- Azusa hates nothing more than to be touched inappropriately, because she works very hard to maintain her body in shape for a specific reason.
- Though no one knows where she got it from or how, Azusa knows how to joint lock people.
- Azusa will deeply hate anyone who bad-mouths Producer.
- Other than the Producer, Azusa is the only one who is always on Chihaya's good side, much like the relationship between Hibiki and Yayoi. Azusa is very attached to Chihaya, and surprisingly, Chihaya seems to like her attention.
- Azusa's hair color has changed quite a bit in the games. The arcade game gave Azusa black hair. When it was exported to Xbox 360, it was given a blue shade, but her hair was purple in the SP series and Annin Doufu's official artwork. As of THE iDOLM@STER 2nd Vision series, it ranges from blue to a dark purple color.
- The anime series Mirai Nikki featured a sign in a train station, depicting Azusa in her Episode 08 wedding dress advertising a bridal fair.
- Theater Days implies that, despite her awful sense of direction, she won't get lost if she has a dog with her. She has a small brown dog, but its name and breed is unknown and it only appears in a figurine and a Theater Days loading screen.
- Azusa's bust size (F91) is often confused by fans as F91 Gundam.
- Azusa's sickle-shaped cowlick is a point of comedy in fanworks, due to its nature to clip outside of headwear objects like hats.
Azusa's official arcade profile.
Azusa in THE iDOLM@STER
Azusa in THE iDOLM@STER SP
Azusa in THE iDOLM@STER 2
Azusa on stage in THE iDOLM@STER 2
Azusa's profile for the release of THE iDOLM@STER 2
Azusa's profile for THE iDOLM@STER 2's website
Azusa in THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA
Azusa's casual clothing in THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL
Azusa's stage costume in THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL
Azusa's profile for THE iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars's website
Azusa in THE iDOLM@STER 2: Colorful Days
Azusa in THE iDOLM@STER 2: Nemuri Hime
Azusa in THE IDOLM@STER (Mana)