|Cinderella Girls Character Data|
Hasumi Nagatomi (長富蓮実 Nagatomi Hasumi) is one of the characters available in THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls and THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage. Her basic card availability is Normal. She is currently unvoiced.
- 1 Statistics
- 2 Biographies
- 3 Character Description
- 4 Game Discography
- 5 Trivia and Fan Culture
- 6 Character Gallery
- 7 Cards
|Event||Prelim Rank||Final Rank|
|1st Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|2nd Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|3rd Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|Voice Idol Audition||Unranked||Unranked|
|4th Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|5th Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|6th Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|7th Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|8th Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|9th Anniversary Election||Not applicable||Unranked|
|10th Anniversary Election||Not applicable||?|
"When I was little, the dream of becoming one of my beloved idols filled my chest... Ah, I was still an idol egg. Sorry, Producer. I'll give it all I've got, so please take care of me!"
A sweet girl, Hasumi loves the retro image from fashion, songs, and the idols of the past. Hailing from Shimane, she's been a fan of idols from the Shōwa era her whole life thanks to her mother, dreaming of becoming one like them. While Hasumi wants to be like an idol of the past, she struggles to negotiate her own image of an idol with what the current society wants an idol to be and she states she cannot keep up with modernity. However, through the support of the Producer, she persists and follows her dream. She has found a friend in Saki Yoshioka since these two relate to each other in terms of expressing their stories and passions to the world through being an idol.
Loving the past so much, Hasumi can easily be described as nostalgic or anemoiac. She believes the best fashion trends happened decades ago. Her taste of fashion reflects costumes from the 1950’s, the 1960’s, and the 1970’s. Other idols consider her outfit choices to be too nostalgic. She enjoys having photo shoot pictures taken in sepia even.
Her favorite flower is the sweet pea, likely a reference to the 1982 Seiko Matsuda song "Akai Sweet Pea". She describes her fans as an army.
06/11/2019 - 06/18/2019
04/10/2021 - 04/17/2021
Trivia and Fan Culture
- Hasumi is one of two Cinderella Girls idols to hail from Shimane. The other one is Kako Takafuji.
- Hasumi's Future Sweet Pea base card contains many references to Seiko Matsuda (a popular 1980's idol who is arguably the most famous idol) songs:
- Seaside Balcony (released 1982, the background of the card)
- Yellow Cardigan (released 1982, worn by Hasumi)
- Red Sweet Pea (released 1982, the title of the card and held by Hasumi)
- Blue Coral Reef (released 1980, the background)
- White Parasol (released 1981, the background, only visible in the Starlight Stage version)
- Seashell Broach (released 1981, on the table, only visible in the Starlight Stage version)
- Glass Apple (released 1983, on the table, only visible in the Starlight Stage version)
- Heart-Shaped Earring (released 1984, on the table, only visible in the Starlight Stage version)
- Some of Hasumi's lines also reference Noriko Sakai, another famous 80's idol.
- Hasumi is rumored to have a desire buying a house with a white balcony.
- Fans use the phrase Good Grace Hasumi Nagatomi (良さみ尊み長富蓮実 Yosami Tōtomi Nagatomi Hasumi) in a manner similar to call and response lines. It is also a pun involving the み (mi) syllable.
- Hasumi is sometimes considered the fourth member of Sunset Nostalgia by fans, often in humorous fashion, since her main gimmick is that of a nostalgic idol.
|Animated Loading Characters|
|Starlight Stage Models|
|[Adoring Medley] SSR|