|iM@S CG Character Data|
Hasumi Nagatomi (長富蓮実 Nagatomi Hasumi) is one of the characters available in THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls and THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage. Her basic card availability is Normal. She is currently unvoiced.
|Event||Prelim Rank||Final Rank|
|1st Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|2nd Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|3rd Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|Voice Idol Audition||Unranked||Unranked|
|4th Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|5th Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|6th Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|7th Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|8th Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
"When I was little, the dream of becoming one of my beloved idols filled my chest... Ah, I was still an idol egg. Sorry, Producer. I'll give it all I've got, so please take care of me!"
Hasumi loves retro things, and has dreamt of being an idol ever since she was a little girl; this was probably helped by her mother, who has an admiration of the idols of the past. Because of this Hasumi believes the best fashion trends happened decades ago. Her taste of fashion reflects costumes from the 1950’s, the 1960’s, and the 1970’s. Other idols consider her outfit choices to be too nostalgic.
In the tie in Cinderella Girls Theater skits, Hasumi appears to be very nostalgic and clearly enjoys old fashioned things. She has had her photo shoot pictures taken in sepia for a retro feel. She likes sweet pea flowers, and has described her fans as an army.
- Hasumi's Future Sweet Pea base card contains many references to Seiko Matsuda (a popular 1980's idol who is arguably the most famous idol) songs:
- Seaside Balcony (released 1982, the background of the card)
- Yellow Cardigan (released 1982, worn by Hasumi)
- Red Sweet Pea (released 1982, the title of the card and held by Hasumi)
- Blue Coral Reef (released 1980, the background)
- White Parasol (released 1981, the background, only visible in the Starlight Stage version)
- Seashell Broach (released 1981, on the table, only visible in the Starlight Stage version)
- Glass Apple (released 1983, on the table, only visible in the Starlight Stage version)
- Heart-Shaped Earring (released 1984, on the table, only visible in the Starlight Stage version)
- Some of her lines also reference Noriko Sakai, another famous 80's idol.
|Animated Loading Characters|
[Call Me Maybe]