|SideM character data|
- 1 Biographies
- 2 Personality
- 3 Game Discography
- 4 Other Media Discography
- 5 Trivia and Fan Culture
- 6 Character Gallery
A former model for his father's fashion line, with an affinity for cute things. When he discovers his father's brand only extends to children's wear, he freaks out at the prospect of not being able to wear cute clothes as he gets older. The producer approaches him and promises that as an idol he'll get to wear all the cute clothes he desires, no matter how big he gets.
Other Media Discography
As Mofumofuen is not yet a featured unit in the timeline of the anime, Kanon is not affiliated with 315 Production at the time. He makes a small cameo on television as the special guest to Nao and Shiro's live program.
Recorded Solo Songs
|Recorded Solo Songs|
|Friendly Smile||Himeno Kanon Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER SideM WakeMini! SOLO COLLECTION 02 MENTAL Ver.|
|Fuwamoko Chiffon na Yume no Naka♪||Solo Song||THE IDOLM@STER SideM ORIGIN@L PIECES 03|
|Tsutaetai no wa Konna Kimochi||Himeno Kanon Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER SideM 3rd ANNIVERSARY SOLO COLLECTION 02|
Recorded Group Songs
Trivia and Fan Culture
- Kanon has a younger sister who bears a close resemblance to him and also models for their father's fashion brand. Nao and Shiro initially mistake a photo of her as Kanon wearing female clothes.
- Kanon is the shortest idol both in SideM and in the entire IDOLM@STER franchise.
- Kanon is the youngest male idol featured in the overall IDOLM@STER franchise as well. He is the same age as Nina Ichihara, the youngest female idol of THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls.
- As revealed in Mofumofuen's 315PRO Story, Kanon's favourite in Jupiter is Touma Amagase