|THE iDOLM@STER Second Vision Data|
Makoto Kikuchi (菊地真 Kikuchi Makoto) is one of the original idols from 765 Production, initially appearing in the arcade version of the game THE iDOLM@STER. She is available in all the 765PRO console games, and THE iDOLM@STER Million Live!: Theater Days. She is voiced by Hiromi Hirata (平田宏美 Hirata Hiromi).
- 1 Statistics and Biographies
- 2 Personality
- 3 Game Discography
- 4 Other Media Discography
- 4.1 THE iDOLM@STER: Live for You! (OVA)
- 4.2 THE iDOLM@STER (anime)
- 4.3 Puchimasu!
- 4.4 THE iDOLM@STER -Your Mess@ge-
- 4.5 THE iDOLM@STER relations
- 4.6 THE iDOLM@STER Break!
- 4.7 THE iDOLM@STER Neue Green for Dearly Stars
- 4.8 THE iDOLM@STER 2: The world is all one!!
- 4.9 THE iDOLM@STER 2: Nemuri Hime
- 4.10 THE iDOLM@STER 2: Colorful Days
- 5 Song Discographies
- 6 CD Discographies
- 7 Trivia and Fan Culture
- 8 Weiβ Schwarz TCG Cards
- 9 iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Cards
- 10 References
Statistics and Biographies
THE iDOLM@STER (Arcade)
THE iDOLM@STER 2
THE iDOLM@STER Character resumé
For some reason a lot of girls admire me. It's probably because of I'm good at sports and for my looks, but deep down I'm a girl, too! I want to become an idol and have guys understand my ability.
THE iDOLM@STER 2 Makoto's Introduction
My name is Kikuchi Makoto, my birthday is August 29. I'm 17 years old, so you could say I'm the image of "a maiden so beautiful, the flowers would be ashamed". My hobbies include all kinds of sports, dancing is my specialty, and because of my dad's influence, I'm pretty good at karate, too. Hyah! Augh! Even after I practiced my singing so hard today, I suddenly slipped into karate! U-um, I really am a girl! I may seem a little muscle-brained, but that's just because I'm not a boy! Anyway, I'm Kikuchi Makoto, aiming to be a cute idol, and going at it with full power! Looking forward to working with you!
THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA Idol Profile
Into the clear blue sky!
"Heheh, alright! How amazing to be invited to this tropical island! The blue sky, the open sea, the soft, white sand... Ahh, I feel so excited just thinking about it! Come on, let's go, Producer!"
Makoto Kikuchi is known as "The Pretty-boy Idol" who has more female fans than male ones, and is very popular at her all girls high school. She is an energetic and honest girl who wishes to make herself more feminine.
She is very confident in her dancing skills, and though being self-taught, she is known to be one of the best dancers in 765 Production. Makoto also loves to do sports, in fact before her idol debut she used to train at an Aikido dojo near her house.
Makoto's family consists of herself and both her parents. Her dad is a professional race car driver who wished to have a son, and has raised Makoto like a boy. This is the reason why Makoto is so boyish. After Makoto one day discussed with her dad how she wished to be more feminine, her dad came to the conclusion to make her an idol, and introduced Makoto to 765 Productions.
Makoto has short, black hair. She usually wears a red and grey tracksuit.
As of THE iDOLM@STER Dearly Stars, Makoto only trains and practice lessons late at night, believing that during the day the amount of fans chasing after her will break her concentration. Ritsuko Akizuki introduces her to Ryo Akizuki and becomes his trainer.
Makoto has changed her appereance to make herself look more feminine, now wearing long bangs and a polka-dot black tank top with a white jacket. She also wears grey jeans.
Other Media Discography
Recorded Solo Songs
Recorded Group Songs
|Recorded Group Songs|
|Beat the World!!||Duet||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER DREAMERS 06||Ayumu Maihama|
|Birth of Color||Group Song||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER HARMONY 07||Yukiho Hagiwara, Ayumu Maihama, Azusa Miura, and Kana Yabuki|
|Fu-Wa-Du-Wa||Group Song||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE 11||Mami Futami, Elena Shimabara, and Ayumu Maihama|
|Welcome!!||Group Song||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER HARMONY 07||Yukiho Hagiwara, Ayumu Maihama, Azusa Miura, and Kana Yabuki|
Trivia and Fan Culture
- Makoto's design may be loosely based on another NAMCO character, Makoto Kotobuki from the sports arcade game Mach Breakers.
- Despite Makoto being boyish most of the time, she has a natural fear of insects to the point of even hesitating to say the name of any insect she mentions or sees.
- Makoto suffers from claustrophobia due to a childhood memory of being trapped in an elevator.
- Even though Makoto forces herself to be feminine, she will occasionally curse and speak in a slang of a Japanese high school gangster when angered.
- If Makoto receives more fan mail from girls than boys, she'll become depressed for the rest of the day.
- One of the main reasons why Makoto decided that she wanted to become more feminine was during her freshman year in her all girls high school she was appointed to do the Romeo part in her Romeo and Juliet play, after the play was over the girl who played Juliet clung to Makoto's arm for the rest of the day whispering "My lovely Romeo; Makoto" as well as kissing Makoto before she left for the day.
- Makoto is also known to be physically strong, she's able to pick Yukiho and Producer up as if its nothing.
- Makoto has a tendency to talk on before she realizes she's being made fun of, particularly when Producer makes fun of her androgyny or when he tricks her into saying "Konbanwa (good evening)" instead of "Ohayo (good morning)" during the morning greetings.
- Makoto tends to make a mischievous cat-like face during conversations, a similar trait shared with Haruka's Nonowa face.
Makoto's official arcade profile.
Makoto in THE iDOLM@STER
Makoto in THE iDOLM@STER SP: Perfect Sun
Makoto in THE iDOLM@STER 2
Makoto's profile for the release of THE iDOLM@STER 2
Makoto's profile for THE iDOLM@STER 2's website
Makoto in THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA
Makoto's casual clothing in THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL
Makoto's stage costume in THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL
Makoto in THE iDOLM@STER Neue Green
Makoto in THE iDOLM@STER 2: Colorful Days
Makoto in THE iDOLM@STER 2: The world is all one!!
Makoto in THE iDOLM@STER 2: Nemuri Hime
Makoto in THE IDOLM@STER (Mana)