Melt 'Chu Up!
|Melt 'Chu Up!|
|General Unit Data|
|Weiβ Schwarz TCG Cards|
Melt 'Chu Up! is a unit that appears in THE iDOLM@STER relations manga. The Futami Twins are the members of this unit, with Kotori Otonashi and Ritsuko Akizuki "managing" the unit. This unit was created after the success if Miki Hoshii and Chihaya Kisaragi. It was later part of a merger with BLACK PRINCESS, Idol Egg, and D-Love and formed the idol unit Namco Angel.
Despite debuting in solo careers, 765 PRO idols the Futami Twins both started out as unranked idols and their "solo" career never seemed to really take off. As two of the most unpopular idols at 765 PRO, they decided to team up and form a solo unit, but only under Ami's name. Kotori and Ritsuko decided to help them out, but only as managers, not producers. The duo struggled together as the unit "Melt 'Chu Up!", and eventually made their way as somewhat successful idols. However, they found themselves under attack by Tougouji Productions, and the few jobs they had became virtually nonexistent.
As they try to defend themselves from the attacks and take on menial jobs, Mami and Ami watch as THE iDOLM@STER GRAND PRIX gets closer. With Chihaya Kisaragi being the only member of 765 PRO who has been nominated to take place in the event, their unit was disbanded, and the former members become part of the ALLSTARS unit Namco Angel.
- THE iDOLM@STER relations - Melt 'Chu Up! is a unit of 765 PRO in this series.
- This unit is the only unit from THE iDOLM@STER relations to have the members of their unit sing together in other forms of media.
- This unit and Idol Egg are the worst off 765 PRO units in THE iDOLM@STER relations manga, as it is never shown that they make it any further than F rank until THE iDOLM@STER GRAND PRIX event.
- This unit debuted on Haruka Amami's radio show, "Haruka's Place".
- Melt 'Chu Up! is the only unit to be a solo unit made up out of two people.