|iM@S CG character data|
- 1 Statistics
- 2 Self-Introduction
- 3 Character Description
- 4 Game Discography
- 5 Song Discography
- 6 Trivia and Fan Culture
- 7 Character Gallery
- 8 Cards
- 9 THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage Cards
|Event||Prelim Rank||Final Rank|
|1st Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|2nd Anniversary Election||41||38|
|3rd Anniversary Election||28||29|
|Voice Idol Audition||3||3|
|4th Anniversary Election||Unranked||23|
|5th Anniversary Election||6||3|
|6th Anniversary Election||Unranked||26|
"...My name is Miyu Mifune. Ah, I'm not upset... ...Um, I'm bad at talking to others. Deciding what to say... With me being like this... Are you sure I can stand in front of others?"
Miyu is a beautiful yet apparently lonely woman. Before becoming an idol, she was an office lady. In the original game, she met the Producer on Christmas Eve, a holiday usually reserved for couples in Japan. She is very shy and nervous, and has trouble smiling or enjoying herself. Miyu had a Golden Retriever in her childhood, but its death is one of the causes she gained her sad and somewhat tragic nature, on top of an implied troubled past. She has a crush on the Producer due to his kind actions towards her, and even says that he's as important to her as her family.
In the tie in Cinderella Girls Theater skits, Miyu acts as a motherly figure to the younger idols and will often take care of them if in need. She enjoys acting, and sees it as her growth of becoming a new person through her idol life. She enjoys the extraordinary urban view from an above ground club, calling it one of her favorite places. Miyu is also an excellent golfer.
In Starlight Stage, the Producer meets her when she breaks the heel of her shoe on the way home from work. She's extremely apprehensive about being an idol, saying that she's gone with the flow her entire life and doesn't have the confidence to stand in front of people. However, when the Producer tells her that becoming an idol is her choice, she sees the chance to go against the flow and make her own decisions.
Her basic card is Normal and it can be obtained via the "Starry Christmas" Event. She later received two Rare card sets and eight S Rare card sets with the titles "Healing Goddess", "Teardrop/Teardrop Smile", "Elegant Actress", "Graceful Bride", "A Fighting Shot", "Extravagantly Blooming Flower Girl", "Winter Vacation Venus", "Azure Canzone", "Starry-Eyed Vow", and "Traces of Color". She also has two SSRs exclusive to Starlight Stage, titled "Rouge Couture" and "Intoxicating Heart".
Recorded Solo Songs
|Recorded Solo Songs|
|Étude wa Ikkyoku Dake||Mifune Miyu Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS LITTLE STARS! Étude wa Ikkyoku Dake|
|Last Kiss||Solo Song||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA MASTER 050 Mifune Miyu|
Recorded Group Songs
Trivia and Fan Culture
- Her age puts her at a position of becoming what some Japanese say is “too old to marry”, many fans suspect her behavior is due to being widowed, or a bad experience with men. There are also other signs that point at a troubled past: she has said that she was easily pressured into things and couldn't go against the flow, implying that she used to be taken advantage of before. Also, she moved a lot in the past (which lead to her having problems making friends).
- She appears to get drunk easily. She's drinking buddies with Kaede Takagaki, Mizuki Kawashima, and Sanae Katagiri.
- She is one of the only non-child idols that believes Nana Abe's Usamin persona.
- In Starlight Stage, her image stat specialty is Dance.