|iM@S CG Character Data|
Nagi Hisakawa (久川 凪 Hisakawa Nagi) is one of the idols available in THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage. She was one of the seven new idols announced for THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls following the 7th anniversary of the game, and was first introduced in Starlight Stage instead of the original Mobage game. She is voiced by Hina Tachibana (立花日菜 Tachibana Hina).
|Event||Prelim Rank||Final Rank|
|1st Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|2nd Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|3rd Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|Voice Idol Audition||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|4th Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|5th Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|6th Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|7th Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|8th Anniversary Election||Unranked||46|
|9th Anniversary Election||Not applicable||28|
"Nagi will become an idol. If I talk to Producer, I can't avoid my destiny of being an idol, not really. But if Haachan becomes an idol, too... That's it, I'm stoked."
The older of the Hisakawa twins, Nagi was scouted by the producer while walking through the halls of the production building, rather than auditioning like her sister. Despite their different interests and personalities, she loves her younger twin sister Hayate Hisakawa dearly, and together they form the unit miroir. Though she enjoys being an idol, she was apprehensive about accepting the producer's offer at first, afraid of overshadowing her sister's dream of being an idol.
Nagi's personality can be described as quirky, eccentric, or off-beat. While she's quieter than Hayate, she's not necessarily shy. When the producer took them on a tour of the production office, Nagi ordered a latte from the café without warning and made the producer pay for it. She can also be rather blunt, as she openly states her assumption that the production office doubles as the producer's home due to its comforting and homely feel. Her way of speaking also seems to occasionally confuse the producer, who sometimes asks her to rephrase things. This could be a result of the books and poems she reads influencing her speech.
It is rumored that Nagi has a very unique sense of fashion and can't wear the same type of clothes as Hayate, which Hayate finds regrettable. It is also rumored that Nagi collects things to decorate her room with.
|Recorded Solo Songs|
|TRUE COLORS||Nagi Solo Ver.||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS STARLIGHT MASTER for the NEXT! 01 TRUE COLORS|
Trivia & Fan Culture
- Nagi is one of seven new idols following the 7th anniversary of Cinderella Girls to be introduced in Starlight Stage rather than the original Mobage game, and has been already voiced during Starlight Stage's event announcements. Other idols with these distinctions include Chitose Kurosaki, Chiyo Shirayuki and Hayate Hisakawa.
- She often refers to herself in third person.
- The character for her first name, Nagi (凪), means "calm", coinciding with her personality.
- Nagi refers to Hayate as "Haachan", a nickname Hayate has adapted to her own third person speech.
- Similarly, Hayate often refers to Nagi as either "Naa" or "Naachan".
- Nagi is often associated with negi, a type of Japanese scallion also known under various names. This originated from the opening part of Starlight Spot, a VR-based application launched after Starlight Stage's 4th anniversary, where she is seen holding a negi.
- In return, this may also be a reference to Loituma Girl, a popular meme that dates back to April 2006.
Starlight Stage's 4th anniversary countdown art.