|iM@S CG character data|
- 1 Game Discography
- 2 Statistics
- 3 Biographies
- 4 Character Description
- 5 Trivia and Fan Culture
- 6 Character Gallery
- 7 Cards
- 8 THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage Cards
Natalia appears as a rival in the STAR OF FESTA mode for Honey Sound, Groovy Tune, and Funky Note. She is an S rank rival who can give her Name Card to the player while in either the HARD or EXPERT difficulty. Obtaining her Name Card adds 60 points to the player's score after their performance.
|Event||Prelim Rank||Final Rank|
|1st Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|2nd Anniversary Election||48||50|
|3rd Anniversary Election||50||32|
|Voice Idol Audition||Unranked||Unranked|
|4th Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|5th Anniversary Election||?||34|
|6th Anniversary Election||?||34|
|7th Anniversary Election||?||41|
Born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, Natalia is fascinated by Japanese culture and entertainment. She also has an interest in traditional Arabic dance. She speaks Japanese in an awkward, non-fluent manner and views the Middle East as a haven. She is a skilled belly dancer and landed the titular role in the Voyage of the Black Rose Princess event in April 2014.
In the tie-in Cinderella Girls Theater skits, Natalia is an exciting girl with a lack of common sense. She loves sushi and bananas, but her attempt at combining them both ended with predictable results. When she packs her bags for an overseas event, she puts her wedding dress costume with flowers and an entire box of sushi in her suitcase. They both rot while on the journey and stink up the airport. She believes that three people can be married and has picked up on the bad habits of typical idol fans.
Natalia seems to limited knowledge about Japan, as she had to learn about the nation’s New Year festivities, but does know of the shishimai and likes its dance. She normally spends New Year’s in Rio, watching the fireworks. Natalia also finds it easier to play heroic roles than evil roles and is absolutely terrified when Yao Fueifuei is attacked by pigeons.
Trivia and Fan Culture
- One of her lines as a boss opponent in the Voyage of the Black Rose Princess event read, in romaji: "Um por todos..." Japanese players with knowledge of both Portuguese and English would realize it translated into English as "One for all...", i.e. a stealth advertising for the THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL release around that time.
- In Starlight Stage, her image stat specialty is Vocal.
- Natalia's father is the captain of a world-league soccer team in Brazil.
- In the 5th Cinderella Girls General Election she ranked 8th place in the passion category for preliminaries.
- In the 6th Cinderella Girls General Election she ranked 7th place in the passion category for preliminaries.
- Natalia's shirt in her 9th SR in the Mobage game should actually say "VAMOS DANÇAR" instead of "VAMOS DANCAR". The symbol under the C, called a cedilla, is a symbol used in Portuguese and French to give the C an S sound. The phrase means "let's dance".
- Similarly, Natalia's name may also be spelled as "Natália", which is a more common spelling of the name in Portuguese.
- Her fans seem to have nicknamed her Natarou, after the character Sekiutsu "Maria" Tarou from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, nicknamed "Matarou" by Kafuka Fuura.
"Starry Sky Bright" Natalia in THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
"Across the Stars" Natalia in THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
"Party Time Gold" Natalia in THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage