|General Unit Data|
|Weiβ Schwarz TCG Cards|
One-Two→Tails (わんつ→ているず) is a unit that appears in THE iDOLM@STER 2: The world is all one!! manga. Mami Futami and Yayoi Takatsuki are the members of this unit. This unit was created as a side effect of SprouT and Ryuuguu Komachi's combined LIVE. One-Two→Tails image song is Kiramekirari, which they performed at the LIVE event.
Originally going solo, both idols debuted under 765 PRO. Unfortunately, neither Yayoi or Mami gained much during their solo careers. By chance, the two idols decided to come to support their fellow idols during the combined LIVE held by 765 units SprouT and Ryuuguu Komcahi. Haruka Amami was stuck at an advertising job, so remaining idols were forced to stall until she could join the rest of her unit. Yayoi and Mami volunteered to help (thanks to Ami and Iori's extra Floral costumes) as special guests. The LIVE went better than expected despite a power failure, and the idols gained quite a bit of popularity.
Mami and Yayoi decided to become a unit, under the name "One-Two→Tails", and rose in popularity. They appeared on television events (which Kotori Otonashi admits are very cute) and even gave video game demonstrations. One-Two→Tails appeared in a nationwide LIVE tour with the rest of 765 PRO.
- THE iDOLM@STER 2: The world is all one!! - One-Two→Tails is a unit of 765 PRO in this series.
- The video game they play during a demonstration is Taiko no Tatsujin, a game in which many of THE iDOLM@STER songs appear.
- This unit's fantastic energy is often considered their main selling point.
- The name of this unit comes from their hairstyle. As Mami ties her hair into a side tail and Yayoi has a twin-tailed hair, they use the catch line on stage "One-tail! Two-tails~!"
- One-Two→Tails's members have never recorded any songs together, other than group songs with other members of 765 Productions. They do however share a Personal Song: GO MY WAY!!.
- While not on the credit, the pair appears on early scene of THE IDOLM@STER MOVIE.