|SideM character data|
- 1 Biographies
- 2 Character Description and Personality
- 3 Game Discography
- 4 Song Discography
- 5 Trivia and Fan Culture
- 6 Character Gallery
-I love to see everyone's smiles! So, as an idol, I'll do my best! Eiei, Oh!-
"Ribbit-ribbit~! I'm Pierre! I'm a prince who came from a country of frogs! Nice to meet you Producer-san~ ribbit~☆"
Character Description and Personality
Pierre Bichelberger is a young foreign prince who worked as a mascot in an amusement park handing out balloons. It was a job well suited to him, as mascots aren't required to speak (Pierre's Japanese is less than perfect) but are still able to make people happy. He loves to make people smile, and decided a career change to an idol was a natural next step with Minori's help. The two of them afterwards recruited Kyoji to join the unit, and the trio of Beit was born.
Pierre was first scouted by the Producer while wearing his costume (of a frog prince character named Kaeru, a small stuffed likeness of whom he carries around) and behind it was an incredibly innocent young man. He's rather naive and sheltered for his age due to his position, and fairly simple concepts sometimes have to be explained to him including things such as autographs and kidnapping, not to mention many Japanese customs and ideas. He speaks very broken Japanese and has terrible handwriting because he's still learning the language, but his internal monologue is quite sophisticated.
Pierre came to Japan because of a throne dispute between his two older brothers which resulted from the sickness of his father. This made it unsafe for Pierre to stay in the country, and thus he moved to Japan under the guise of studying. It is never made clear what his home country is. Despite the conflict in his family, Pierre still retains his innocent and optimistic personality as well as his desire to give people happy smiles.
Recorded Solo Songs
|Recorded Solo Songs|
|Fun! Fun! Festa!||Pierre Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER SideM 2nd ANNIVERSARY SOLO COLLECTION|
|Mahou no Stair||Solo Song||THE IDOLM@STER SideM ORIGIN@L PIECES 09|
Recorded Group Songs
Trivia and Fan Culture
- Pierre refers to Kyoji Takajo and Minori Watanabe as his precious family.
- For the Granblue Fantasy crossover, Pierre's SR+ card has him dress up as the Harvin character Sierokarte.
- He loves flour foods (コナモノ konamono) like takoyaki or okonomiyaki and eating them at festivals. In Fun! Fun! Festa!, he yells it out after the "さあ今日のケータリングは…何にしようか" (translated: Now, today's catering is...what are you doing?) line.
- In the Minori and Kyoji solo versions of the track, they also shout their favorite foods: barbecue and onigiri, respectively.
- Though Pierre has two bodyguards that follow and protect him, Pierre is strong enough to handle himself: he has black belts in kendo, judo, and karate.
- There is a running joke that he can never say the word for your welcome properly, and often confuses the person he's trying to say it to.
- Besides his unit trio, he forms a trio with Asselin and Kanon due to their shared love of their respective stuffed friends.
- Minori sews matching outfits for Kanon's stuffed bunny, Satan, and Pierre's plush using his sewing talent.
- When asked what the three most important things to him are, he lists his fellow unit members as number one, his producer as second, and smiles as third.
- Pierre's last name (Bichelberger) was unknown until his sideMemories was released, and his unnamed younger brother called out his full name to him.
- Each member of Beit has their own image flower. Pierre's is the sunflower of summer.
- There is a joke that the plush Pierre carries around is alive as it often shares the same expression that Pierre does. This is easily seen in the cards in which he is winking.