|General character data|
Reiko Ozaki (尾崎玲子 Ozaki Reiko) is the producer of Eri Mizutani, and initially appeared in THE iDOLM@STER Dearly Stars. She is voiced by Yuu Asakawa (浅川悠 Asakawa Yuu) in THE iDOLM@STER Innocent Blue Volume 3 Special Edition Bonus Drama CD insert of Innocent Blue volume 3.
- 1 Statistics and Biographies
- 2 Personality
- 2.1 Game Discography
- 2.2 Other Media Discography
- 2.3 Song Discographies
- 2.4 CD Discographies
- 2.5 Trivia and Fan Culture
- 2.6 Character Gallery
- 3 Weiβ Schwarz TCG Cards
Statistics and Biographies
Reiko Ozaki is a very strict and hardworking producer. While she sometimes pushes Eri Mizutani too hard and strictly scolds Eri when she makes mistakes, Reiko understands Eri's situation and tries to move at a slow and steady pace. The producer cares very much about what Eri feels about both her and being an idol.
When the arcade game was revealed to be taken offline, a promotional event started where she (as the unit "riola" and several other characters were added into the game as rival NPC's. Because they had no character model, the unit was represented by another unit comprised of 765PRO idols.
Reiko Ozaki is the freelance producer who discovered the talents of Eri Mizutani. Ozaki emailed Eri every day, asking her to debut as a real idol instead of a net idol, and eventually she built up the courage to meet her in person. Ozaki temporarily makes a contract with 876 Production and debuts Eri under the company label.
Ozaki herself was once part of an idol duo with another girl, Satomi Kondou. Known as the idol unit riola, Reiko never got past F Rank due to slanderous comments about their unit and their office's president that were posted online. This caused her to hate the internet and drives her desire to protect Eri from it.
The song Precog was going to be her last image song, but went unfinished by the end of her career. She later allowed Eri to finish the song and use it as her own.
Other Media Discography
Precog (unfinished version)
Trivia and Fan Culture
- Cineria and Reiko Ozaki are not on good terms and often end up fighting or arguing when they meet.
- The Futami Twins are big fans of Reiko's work, and often call her "Ozarin".
- She has been nicknamed by fans as "Madao", in her case meaning "good-for-nothing Ozaki" (まるでダメな尾崎 Maru de Dame na Ozaki). It is a reference to the Gintama character Taizou Hasegawa, nicknamed as such by the character Kagura and originally meaning "good-for-nothing old man" (まるでダメな尾崎 Maru de Dame na Ossan). Throughout Gintama, many other meanings were given to the abbreviation.
Reiko in THE iDOLM@STER Dearly Stars