|iM@S CG Character Data|
Riamu Yumemi (夢見りあむ Yumemi Riamu) is one of the idols available in THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls and THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage. She was the third of seven new idols introduced in THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls following the 7th anniversary of the game. She is voiced by Seena Hoshiki (星希成奏 Hoshiki Seena).
|Event||Prelim Rank||Final Rank|
|1st Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|2nd Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|3rd Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|Voice Idol Audition||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|4th Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|5th Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|6th Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|7th Anniversary Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|8th Anniversary Election||3||3|
|9th Anniversary Election||Not applicable||16|
"Haa, I'm super ill! On the outside, I might look crazy healthy, but the truth is I'm a late teenager with a heart of glass! Filled with the desire to give up on school! That's me, Riamu-chan!! If I become an idol, it'd be my chance to do that!? Right!?"
Neurotic and contradictory, Riamu is a follower of the Menhera subculture and an idol otaku. Riamu makes the decision to become an idol due to her desire to quit school and as an attempt to turn her life around since Riamu fears aging out of her teenage years and feels she has hit a dead end in life. Riamu uses the catchphrase yamu ("I'm so sick"), and frequently makes references to the fact that she is lonely and depressed, as well as desperate for any kind of attention. Riamu seems to have incredibly low self-esteem and does not see herself as having any good points.
Riamu utilizes a lot of current otaku internet slang, primarily from Twitter. Riamu is terrified of being hated and begs her fans to be nothing but kind to her, but at the same time states that she doesn't care if she causes controversy as long as she gets attention and sells. Riamu's Valentine's Day 2019 lines imply that she thinks people coming to hate her is something inevitable, so she wants to receive as much love and attention as she can from them before it happens.
Riamu seems generally distrustful of idol otaku, despite being one herself, stating that she doesn't trust otaku who change the idol they support, and that she only has faith in otaku who attend events and concerts in person. She seems suspicious of idol otaku who claim to support every idol in a group (known as daredemo daisuki or DD), because she does not believe they will actually pay attention to Riamu herself. It can be inferred that these attitudes likely stem from Riamu's low self-esteem and her desire for her fan's undivided attention and support.
|Recorded Solo Songs|
|Go Just Go!||Riamu Solo Ver.|
|OTAHEN Anthem||Image Song||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA MASTER 057 Yumemi Riamu|
|Recorded Group Songs|
|Go Just Go!||Shin Sato, Yui Ohtsuki, Karen Hojo, Shiki Ichinose, Kako Takafuji, Mizuki Kawashima, Kyoko Igarashi and Atsumi Munakata|
|Sun! High! Gold!||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA MASTER Yume o Nozoitara|| |
|Yume o Nozoitara||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA MASTER Yume o Nozoitara|| |
Trivia & Fan Culture
- Riamu is voiced as of July 31st, 2019 through [Swimsuit Commerce] SR card in the original Mobage game, as a result of placing third overall in the 8th Cinderella Girl General Election.
- Riamu uses the first person pronoun boku. She is the third Cinderella Girls idol to use the pronoun after Sachiko and Asuka.
- Riamu refers to Producer as "P-sama".
- While her bust size is only listed as "huge" in her profile, in a card line she claims it's 95 cm.
- Riamu seems to enjoy gyoza, mentioning that she is going to have one-person gyoza party at her house in a LIVE battle line and also giving homemade gyoza as one of her Valentine's 2019 gifts.
- Riamu's hometown being "A kind world" is a reference to the fact "Together, let's make a kind world" is a phrase frequently said by Japanese SNS users who simply avoid topics they dislike and do not want to get into online arguments or drama, and encourage others to do the same.
- In a card line, Riamu says that she wants people to only use sweet words as if they are throwing marshmallows, which is a reference to the Japanese Marshmallow, Twitter application that allows users to send anonymous messages, but filters out those that are rude or insulting.
- In her Normal special training episode in Starlight Stage, it's revealed that her parents both gave her and her older sister Kirakira Names and Riamu isn't a fan of it. Her parents both work overseas and her older sister went to the United States to work as a painter.
- Riamu calls other idols whom she considers able to look after her "Mama", having mentioned Karen, Mayu, and Shin with the pronoun. However, the Go Just Go! event commu reveals that she is also rather picky regarding the usage of the pronoun, as she refuses to call Kyoko with it, claiming that she's "too young", which is ironic since both Karen and Mayu are also younger than Riamu.
- As they are both Passion idols with a cute aesthetic and a sometimes grim outlook on life, Riamu has been heavily associated with Shin in fanart, with works often portraying Shin taking a mentor role and giving Riamu encouragement.
- Riamu is usually depicted alongside Akari Tsujino and Akira Sunazuka by fans, fellow Cinderella Girls idols announced following the series' 7th anniversary. Their in-game unit is currently called Waiting for Unit Name (ユニット名募集中 Yunitto-mei Boshū-chū).
|Starlight Stage Models|
|Starry Sky Bright||Across The Stars||Party Time Gold|
|Showtime Illusion||Deep Sky Blaze||Next Frontier|
|Cinderella Dream||Rainbow Colors||[Riamu Yumemi Wants to Be Saved] SSR|
|[Sunlight of Flower] Sun! High! Gold!|
Starlight Stage's 4th anniversary countdown art.