|iM@S CG character data|
Sachiko Koshimizu (輿水幸子 Koshimizu Sachiko?) is one of the idols available in THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls. She is voiced by Ayana Taketatsu (竹達彩奈 Taketatsu Ayana). While she is currently working at an unnamed talent agency in Cinderella Girls and SHINY FESTA, she is affiliated with 346 Production in the anime.
- 1 Statistics and Biographies
- 2 Character Description
- 3 Game Discography
- 4 Song Discography
- 5 Trivia and Fan Culture
- 6 Character Gallery
- 7 THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls Cards
- 8 THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage Cards
Statistics and Biographies
|Event||Prelim Rank||Final Rank|
|1st Anniversary Election||16||14|
|2nd Anniversary Election||3||4|
|3rd Anniversary Election||9||9|
|Voice Idol Audition||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|4th Anniversary Election||10||10|
|5th Anniversary Election||9||13|
|6th Anniversary Election||Unranked||14|
|7th Anniversary Election||5||9|
THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Self Introduction
It's been decided, I'm the cutest. You knew that right, Producer-san? Of course you did! It's okay, I'll forgive you this time. In return, you'll have to help me prove the world how cute I am!
Sachiko is a playful young girl with astounding confidence, priding herself in being the cutest. She denies all her failures and even while falling down an airplane she will try to keep a confident face. She's kind of a sadist, getting a kick out of showing other people how superior she is to them. While Sachiko acts cute and adorable, especially to her fans, friends and coworkers frequently see her twisted side. A disapproving look her default expression. She's noticeably more "sinister looking" than most of the others, even when she's honestly smiling and gets visibly upset if she isn’t in the limelight. She enjoys watching others fail to defeat her. Her reasons are very self-centered however: she doesn't want people to suffer for no reason or at the hands of others, just suffer because she is better at the task and they become aware of it.
Sachiko has been shown to be a 4.0 GPA student and will help other idols with their school work without asking anything in return. Additionally, she works hard and is said to have a willpower of steel. She's also very friendly with younger idols. All in all, while Sachiko has a ridiculous ego, she doesn't intentionally want permanent harm on others. While Sachiko may speak rudely towards the Producer, to the point of treating him like a servant, in-game comments show hints she also has feelings for him. This becomes more clarified in her image song.
After ninja-themed idol Ayame Hamaguchi decides to take the stage in a stylish smoke bomb entrance befitting a ninja, Sachiko immediately tries to one-up her by declaring she will descend upon the stage from the sky; an entrance befitting an angel. The Producer signs her up for skydiving lessons much to her surprise. The result of pestering the Producer into getting her a mermaid themed publicity event at the city pool was for her to admit that she couldn’t swim. She then tries to secretly take swimming lessons, but the Producer gets her off the hook by arranging her to pose on giant floats.
She is afraid of the dark and lightning, as shown in the drama part of her CD.
Saciko is an idol in the Cute category. She is one of the rival idols players may encounter while working. If defeated, she will join the player's team. She prides herself in being the cutest and her popularity eventually got her a S Rare card available via Gacha. Sachiko currently has two Rare card sets and seven S Rare sets with the titles "Self-Proclaimed Cuteness", "Self-Proclaimed Angel", "Self-Proclaimed Sexy", "CD Debut", "Self-Proclaimed Present", "Self-Proclaimed Mermaid", and "Self-Proclaimed Fortune". She has two SSRs exclusive to Starlight Stage, titled "Self-Proclaimed Perfect" and "Self-Proclaimed Sweet Heroine".
Sachiko Koshimizu appears as a rival in the STAR OF FESTA mode for Honey Sound, Groovy Tune, and Funky Note. She is a B rank rival who can give her Name Card to the player while in the STANDARD difficulty. Obtaining her Name Card adds 20 points to the player's score after their performance.
Recorded Solo Songs
|Recorded Solo Songs|
|KISS Shite||Cover Song||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA MASTER Cute jewelries! 002|
|Pastel Pink na Koi||Koshimizu Sachiko Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS 4thLIVE TriCastle Story -Brand new Castle- Original CD Zettai Pink na Kobako|
|To my darling...||M@STER VERSION||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA MASTER 020 Koshimizu Sachiko|
Recorded Group Songs
Trivia and Fan Culture
- The standard skill for most of the girls in the game is to buff her own type, or debuff an opposing type. Sachiko's first S Rare was also the first card in the game to debuff its own kind, weakening enemy Cutes so that Sachiko could be the cutest.
- An in-game event put her in a unit called "My Cute Self and the 142s." Sachiko, Koume Shirasaka, and Syoko Hoshi are all 142 centimeters tall. The unit was originally planned to only be called The 142s for this reason, but Sachiko would never be satisfied without being the lead, thus she tagged the My Cute Self prefix. Koume and Syoko are generally shy individuals, so they didn't object.
- In Starlight Stage, her image stat specialty is Visual.
- Some say you can feel the energy of a pro radiate from her own body.
- Every one of Sachiko's cards, save for her CD Debut card and her original card, contain the "Self-Proclaimed" prefix.
- A popular subject in Sachiko fanart is for her to receive karmic acts after being so rude and hurtful to her fellow idols. This would eventually take place officially in her skydiving card, in manga skits, and even her drama CD.