|SideM Character Data|
- 1 Biographies
- 2 Personality
- 3 Game Discography
- 4 Song Discography
- 5 Trivia and Fan Culture
- 6 Character Gallery
-The reliable older brother figure of FRAME who wishes for peace and smiles!-
"I'll never let myself lose a friend again...!"
SideM Idol File
Reasons for Becoming an Idol: Because it's a job making people smile.
Personal Motto: When you smile, the world smiles with you.
Comments for the Future: For the time being, I’d like to try out different kinds of idol jobs. I’m not really sure what sort of job I’m suited for, but... Ah, well, I’ll get by one way or another.
Comments about Unit Members: Hideo is often misunderstood, but he’s a nice guy with a strong sense of justice. Ryu gets the job done when he has to. He’s a man who deserves my trust. I think it’s truly fortunate we were able form a team together.
GROWING STARS Biography
-From JSDF soldier to idol!-
"If you need logistical support, I'm your man!"
THE iDOLM@STER POPLINKS Profile Quote
"I'm Seiji Shingen, 31 years old. I'm honored to be starting a new project with Producer. Let us strive together."
Shingen’s ex-job was a Self-Defense Forces member. Though his past is rather vague, it's clear that he lost a close friend on the job and in his honor, he always wears his friend's dog tags in his casual attire. Shingen quits his job and became an idol in hope to make people smile and possibly have more of a cheerful lighthearted job compared to his old one. He is a bit sensitive whenever the topic is brought up and does not want anyone to worry about it, so he refrains from discussing it.
Shingen acts like a father figure to Hideo and Ryu. He cares a lot about their safety and goals and is always there to support them. He can be a bit shy, especially when it comes to romance. He acts very nervous around women and is more comfortable with men. But, he does have a young niece, Amane, who he is very passionate about. He treats her as if she was his daughter. Amane is known to have a crush on Ryu and hopes to become his bride, but of course, he is fully against it. Shingen’s signature trait is his strength and his size. He uses his strength to protect Hideo and Ryu. For example, he catches a falling beam during a performance but his size is occasionally an issue. He has a hard time fitting into his costumes, even when they're specially made. It’s to the point where Ryu and Hideo need to remind him not to work out as much or the Producer will get angry.
Recorded Solo Songs
|Recorded Solo Songs|
|GO AHEAD SMILE!||Solo Song||THE IDOLM@STER SideM ORIGIN@L PIECES 06|
|Swing Your Leaves||Shingen Seiji Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER SideM 3rd ANNIVERSARY SOLO COLLECTION 02|
|Friendly Smile||Shingen Seiji Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER SideM WakeMini! SOLO COLLECTION 02 MENTAL Ver.|
Recorded Group Songs
Trivia and Fan Culture
- Seiji shares the same birthday and basic trait of fear towards people of opposite sex with Yukiho Hagiwara.
- Most of Seiji's in-universe fans are male.
- Despite having a fear towards women, he has a younger sister and dotes his niece Amane.
- He get protective when it comes to his niece he glared at Ryu Kimura when Amane said she want to be Ryu's bride.
- He loves working out a lot he is often scolded by Producer to refrain from exercising too much. When his muscles get too big his costume wouldn't fit him.
- He loves going on a drive with his motorcycle.
- Seiji is part of an unofficial unit named Over30 together with other 315 pro idols in their 30s such as Minori Watanabe, Jiro Yamashita, Michio Hazama, and Amehiko Kuzunoha