|iM@S CG Character Data|
|Event||Prelim Rank||Final Rank|
|1st Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|2nd Anniversary Election||47||Unranked|
|3rd Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|Voice Idol Audition||Unranked||Unranked|
|4th Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|5th Anniversary Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|6th Anniversary Election||Unranked||35|
|7th Anniversary Election||Unranked||46|
|8th Anniversary Election||Unranked||12|
"I came to Tokyo to become an idol. Nobody I've ever talked to about my dream has supported me… not even my parents—but I'll do my best, I’ll definitely work as hard as I can to make my dream come true… Producer, please work with me!"
Shinobu is a girl who has dreamed of being an idol since childhood and grew up admiring and listening to them from afar on her radio. Both her parents and her friends say she isn't cut out to be an idol, but she moves to Tokyo on her own nonetheless to join the Producer's talent agency. Ultimately, she is able to follow her dreams of stardom in spite of everyone around discouraging her. In her plus card, her parents call to apologize.
In the tie-in Cinderella Girls Theater skits, Shinobu reveals that she wants to be a Top Idol so she can pay back the Producer for all of his hard work. Shinobu had a Tohoku regional accent as a child but devoted a great deal of time to listening to Tokyo radio and improving her diction to lose it. She likes the school uniforms her job as an idol allows her to wear. She dreamt of Kako Takafuji on the first day of the New Year and wound up winning a lottery prize. She is rather rigid when compared to some of the adult idols, but she sets up a goal to become more laid back. Shinobu occasionally worries that her comic collection qualifies her as an otaku.
Shinobu met Honoka Ayase while playing a crane game, hoping to help her friend get a Kuma Tomo bear as a prize. Honoka’s pursuit to catch a green cat-like doll (which she later name Pinyakorata) allowed her to get several other stuffed animals. When Shinobu couldn’t manage to get any toys herself, Honoka gave her several of her own and Shinobu created a “Honoka zone” in her room for them. The two became extremely close friends while going out to eat together, and drew in Yuzu Kitami and Azuki Momoi into their group. Since then, the four girls were usually shown together with Pinyakorata as their major theme. When going to the amusement park, Honoka’s interest in her green cat plushie carried over to a matching hat set, and the quartet decided to get Pinyakorata hats.
Trivia & Fan Culture
- In Starlight Stage, her image stat specialty is Vocal.
- In several of her cards, Shinobu is drawn with stars in her eyes. This can be attributed to the fact that she previously lived a very simple life in rural Japan, and is thus 'starry-eyed' by life as an idol in Tokyo.
- Shinobu and Saori Okuyama share some similarities, including the fact that both come from the rural Northern parts of Japan and speak in Touhoku dialect.
- Fans sometimes group her with Yukari Mizumoto, Atsumi Munakata and Nanami Asari, as they all hail from Aomori. This group is known as Cinderella Girls Aomori Group or Deremasu Aomorigumi (デレマス青森組) in Japanese.
- As she hails from a rural area, fans also depict her with Saori and Akari Tsujino.
|Animated Loading Characters|