|iM@S ML character data|
- 1 Biographies
- 2 Personality
- 2.1 Game Discography
- 2.2 Commus
- 2.3 Million Live Lines
- 2.4 Song Discography
- 2.5 Trivia and Fan Culture
- 2.6 Character Gallery
- 2.7 THE iDOLM@STER: Million Live! Cards
- 2.8 THE iDOLM@STER Million Live!: Theater Days Cards
Million Live! biography
I don't have time to mess around. So don't be a hindrance, okay?
- Online Character Profile
At first glance, one might think that she's a stoic loner (like Chihaya before character development) because of her harsh words towards the Producer (“I don't have the time!”, ”A producer like this is better than none I guess”). Although, in truth, she is still childish, somewhat hot-blooded, and really cares for her friends.
The reason she acts harsh towards the Producer is because her distrust of adults (she sees them as selfish and she thinks that they always look down on children). This may have been caused by her overly strict father, who attempted to dictate his only daughter's life, until they got into a fight for said reason (as hinted in the game and in the theater section of THE IDOLM@STER MILLION RADIO!). The official manga confirms that he only let her become an idol after she begged him to let her, but only after giving her an ultimatum: she has one year to become a successful idol, otherwise he'll bar her from idol activities. That's part of the reason that she's so no-nonsense about being an idol. However, if you can prove that you're trustworthy, she'll start to open up to you (in a "tsun" manner).
Theater Days Commus
Million Live Lines
"Producer, I don't have time! Please hurry up!"
"If you had a little more respect for my feelings, would I be grateful...?"
"It's reassuring that there are people with the same dream. This is the first time I've felt this way."
"This song...it's very nice? Even I can sing like this....! "
"I'll follow the Producer's instructions, however... do I really believe in him?"
"Well, since we have done all of our work for today, let's end the day."
".....What is it? Leave me alone please."
"Well, a producer like this is better than none I guess...ah, never mind!"
Dear Degree MAX
"Producer, this is unexpected that you want to hear my story... I hope it'll leave an impression on you. Just a little♪"
"...Well. After this it seems that you can produce me. Can I actually believe in you now? Haha, you can count on me!"
|Recorded Solo Songs|
|Alive Factor||Shizuka Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION Vol.03 Vocal Edition|
|Aoi Tori||Shizuka Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER MILLION LIVE! 1 Original CD|
|Catch my dream||Image Song||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER HARMONY 03|
|Flooding||Shizuka Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION Vol.04 BlueMoon Theater|
|Legend Girls!!||Shizuka Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION Vol.02|
|Precious Grain||Image Song||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE 02|
|Shooting Stars||Shizuka Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION Vol.01|
|SING MY SONG||Image Song||THE IDOLM@STER MILLION LIVE! M@STER SPARKLE 03|
|Turn-on Time!||Shizuka Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION 06 Fairy Stars|
Trivia and Fan Culture
- She is often put in a unit with Mirai and Tsubasa; together they are considered the "representative" girls of the game.
- Shizuka is known to be a terrible artist, unbeknownst to her. When asked to draw an alpaca, she drew a creature that was almost unrecognizable, and her portrait of Roco in the Valentine's Museum event confused everyone, including the Producer.
- In the iDOLM@STER Million Live! manga, she and Mirai attend the same school.
- Shizuka loves udon. In fact, the Million Live! manga shows her working the noodle stand during her school's cultural festival. Coincidentally, she shares the same birthday as former noodle chef,Michiru Enjoji.