|General character data|
Shouta Mitarai (御手洗翔太 Mitarai Shouta?) is the youngest member of 961 Production's Jupiter. The group was transferred to 315 Production in THE iDOLM@STER: SideM. He is voiced by Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (松岡禎丞 Matsuoka Yoshitsugu?).
- 1 Statistics and Biographies
- 2 Personality
- 3 Game Discography
- 4 Other Media Discography
- 4.1 THE iDOLM@STER (anime)
- 4.2 THE iDOLM@STER Neue Green for Dearly Stars
- 4.3 THE iDOLM@STER 2: The world is all one!!
- 4.4 D@YS of Jupiter ～THE IDOLM@STER～
- 4.5 Jupiter ～THE IDOLM@STER～
- 4.6 Jupiter-san ～THE iDOLM@STER～
- 4.7 THE IDOLM@STER (Mana)
- 4.8 Song Discography
- 5 CD Discographies
- 6 Trivia and Fan Culture
Statistics and Biographies
Game 1 Statistics
<insert data here>
Game 2 statistics
<insert data here>
Game 1 biography
<insert text here>
Game 2 biography
<insert text here>
Shouta Mitarai, age 14, is energetic, cute, and pretty much will give people the ideal thought of a little brother that they've always wanted. But, underneath that innocent face of his is a naughty prankster. As a member of Jupiter, he gives a spectacular performance with back-flips to wow the audience. Much like Iori Minase, he is also known to be a "little-devil idol". The two share many similarities in their looks as well.
Shouta appears as a rival in the STAR OF FESTA mode for Honey Sound, Groovy Tune, and Funky Note. He is an SSS rank rival who can give his Name Card to the player while in the EXPERT difficulty. Obtaining his Name Card adds 100 points to the player's score after their performance.
Other Media Discography
Shouta first appeared in the anime along with Hokuto Ijuuin in the tenth episode as a special guest in "The Big Talent Agency Sports Competition". In the second half of the show, Shouta and the other members of Jupiter are recurring characters, and serve as rivals to the 765 Pro idols. With Kuroi's help, Jupiter covers a magazine shoot and replaces 765's cover in Episode 14. Shouta also nearly replaced Hibiki Ganaha on her animal television show in Episode 16. By Episode 20, Shouta, Touma Amagase and Hokuto Ijuuin are fed up with Kuroi's tricks and decide to leave 961 Production. They can be seen performing afterwards in Episode 25, currently as freelance idols.
Jupiter makes a cameo appearance as a silhouette.
The reason why Shouta in known to be a 'national' idol is because he was well known to be kidnapped when he was young. In fact, he has been kidnapped so many times that his whole neighborhood would be alerted the next time when someone kidnapped him. He gained a lot of attention from this. The reason why Shouta wanted to be idol was to make the world revolve around him.
Shouta is also revealed to not know how to swim. Shouta likes to pull pranks on Touma, because he likes it when Touma gets mad.
Shouta has an elder sister who's a fan of Hokuto Ijuuin.
Shouta has three elder sisters, his second eldest sister is a huge fan of Hokuto Ijuuin. In fact, she's the one who's responsible for writing and sending Shouta's resume to 961Pro. She did this in hopes to get closer to Hokuto.
Recorded Solo Songs
|Recorded Solo Songs|
|BACK FLIP☆EMOTION||Solo Song||THE IDOLM@STER SideM ORIGIN@L PIECES 07|
|GLORIA MOMENT||Mitarai Shouta Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER SideM 2nd ANNIVERSARY SOLO COLLECTION|
|On Sunday||Solo Song||THE IDOLM@STER 2 "JUPITER"|
Recorded Group Songs
THE IDOLM@STER 2 "JUPITER"
THE IDOLM@STER SideM ANIMATION PROJECT 05 "Over AGAIN"
THE IDOLM@STER SideM ANIMATION PROJECT 08 "GLORIOUS RO@D"
THE IDOLM@STER SideM ST@RTING LINE -01 Jupiter
THE IDOLM@STER SideM 2nd ANNIVERSARY DISC 03 Jupiter & W
Vocal CD "Jupiter's Trajectory"
Trivia and Fan Culture
- From what he said, he and Touma Amagase made a bet, if Shouta successfully do a back-flip during the audition, Touma would tie a ribbon on his head. But, Touma avoids him after the audition.
- According to THE IDOLM@STER STATION!!! 第62回 - ジュピター小芝居その3 (翔太編) (Jupiter Small Drama 3 (Shouta chapter)), he pretends to cry just to use other peoples' sympathy to get things for free (In the radio drama, Takane Shijou, Hibiki Ganaha and Chihaya Kisaragi were tricked into helping him pay for his meal, because Hibiki was being mean to him and she thought she was hurting his feelings. So, Takane gave him an offer to pay for his meal and he had quite an appetite.) Shouta ordered the following:
- Aside from being the same age, he and Yayoi have nothing in common. (However, there are rumors that Yayoi has a crush on him.)
Official artwork for THE iDOLM@STER 2
Shouta in THE iDOLM@STER 2
Shouta in Jupiter ～THE IDOLM@STER～
Shouta in THE IDOLM@STER (Mana)
Shouta for THE iDOLM@STER: SideM Election