I've changed Haruka's page to match the new template. I'm also implementing the policy of citing all trivia and fan culture items. Citations should retroactively be added to other items, and those that can't be cited should be removed.
We need summaries of the game routes for the main console games, 961-related summary for SP, and an OVA summary for Shiny Festa. Maybe also summary of her impact in DS routes, but those aren't translated, so it'd be limited. Summarizations for her roles in the anime, manga, and novels are needed too-- this'll probably take a while.
- This looks awesome! I can do my best to provide summaries for the mangas, but will they go under biographies? I don't want to add them to the wrong place and get them all messed up... --Chance4U (talk) 14:41, 13 January 2013 (CET)
- A quick question, what source did you use for Haruka's stats? I'd like to keep other pages on a consistent scale. Yukibro (talk) 09:39, 26 January 2013 (CET)
- So we used the same source for the iM@S2 stats which is nice, but I think your link for iM@S1 is for the arcade version. So are we using the stats for the arcade version or the 360 version? This is what I used for the iM@S1 360 stats on Yukiho's page, and this video is what I used to roughly guess the Character stats. What I'm thinking is that we can separate arcade from 360 in terms of stats. I'm not sure what the maximum value is for those arcade stats, though; Chihaya's vocal stat is 37 there, but I'm not sure if that is the maximum. Also, I noticed that there might be slight stat changes between iM@S1 360 and SP, so what do you think about having a picture showing SP stats? Yukibro (talk) 00:35, 28 January 2013 (CET)
If you can't find a source for these, don't re-add them!
- Haruka prefers to practice her singing in the park due to a childhood memory.
- Haruka is also known to never sing solo on stage in the drama CDs, always being in a unit with Miki Hoshii or Chihaya Kisaragi. Because of this, many fans like to come up with yuri couplings: Haruka x Chihaya (はるちは HaruChiha) or Haruka x Miki (はるみき HaruMiki).
- Haruka will ignore anyone for a whole day if they anger her even a little bit, even Producer.
- One of the few mysterious facts of the game is that Haruka is speculated to be faking her clumsiness for two possible reasons: because she was commented by Takagi that she was a plain and normal girl, or she just does it to be adored by the producer more.