Talk:THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL DLC
- Additionally Wikipedia has this rule that if your info gets reverted three times you're probably wrong, and I think that applies here. Also your translations are kind of... Random. There's no way グリッター is Gritter. Sakuya (talk) 13:19, 26 July 2014 (CEST)
- Yeah, this person doesn't even bother to listen. He/She needs to leave. --ChocoCats (talk) 06:49, 27 July 2014 (CEST)
Thank you Yunabeco for protecting this page. While this is protected, when the next catalog is up, can any of the administrators add information? Sorry for the inconvenience.--ChocoCats (talk) 20:37, 27 July 2014 (CEST)
Added to Catalog 4: Anzu Futaba and Vault That Borderline! following request by User:AceYuki (See User talk:Chance4U). -- Yunabeco [webmaster] (talk) 23:43, 5 August 2014 (CEST)
Oh, and before I forget, those are verified on the official DLC website. -- Yunabeco [webmaster] (talk) 23:46, 5 August 2014 (CEST)
Following reported edit conflicts on this wiki page, it has been protected. You are welcome to use this talk page to come to a consensus regarding the content of the wiki page, which will be then available again for edition.
If conflicting parties are unable and/or unwilling to cooperate, or in the presence of actual vandalism, we will take appropriate actions.
Thank you all for your contributions and your cooperation.
Do not hesitate to contact me through my page or the forum, should you have any questions.
I have now restored editing for autoconfirmed users (see MW:Autoconfirmed users; here, at least 3 edits and 3 days age are required).
For every item on the website listing the DLC is a picture. Can we start putting these pictures on the DLC pages?
- Well, I thought that would be a good idea when looking back on the pages, especially since the Sony website has all of the DLC for SP, 2, and OFA (Not to mention icons for SHINY FESTA). The problem is that DLC for Xbox and L4U have pictures, but the sizes are radically different depending on what type of item the DLC is. L4U makes it worse by including gift items, which don't even have their own icon and are just stuck ontop of the icon of its paired DLC. On that note, would QR Codes technically be DS DLC, even though you can get the items without them? --Chance4U (talk) 23:33, 25 August 2014 (CEST)
- I would say the QR codes would be considered DLC because basically thats what they are because once scanned and open they become the DLC. So if we can all start adding the icons (leaving the gift items without icons with a black spot instead of an icon i guess), and people with acesss to this page can add OFA DLC Icons. I think It will make it alot easier for people to read the DC pages when they an see what they look like. :) --AceYuki
- Oh yeah I have editing rights again! --AceYuki 16:40, 27 August 2014 (CEST)
- I'm not so sure if this is a good idea. I think it would be better to wait until the DLC is completed instead of adding another section that won't be filled until the site updates, which is usually a few days after the PV with the information is released. And as C4U mentions if it's added to this page then for consistency's sake it would need to be added to the other DLC pages as well. --Okayu 06:09, 27 August 2014 (CEST)
- Yuki is busy editing the page so he won't reponse for a while. But yeah, I agree with you Okayu, we should wait till this DLC is completed. -- ChocoCats (talk) 18:37, 27 August 2014 (CEST)
- OK, we can wait. I still think we should start now as a lot of the English-speaking players rely on this site for game info, including DLC information and prices. But, If everyone is thinking we should wait, I think we should at least start uploading the images now so we don't have to upload massive amounts of photos later. --AceYuki 16:51, 28 August 2014 (CEST)
- Sure, just don't forget to note down the images' names if you're going to upload loads of them. -- ChocoCats (talk) 17:00, 28 August 2014 (CEST)
DLC PV Videos
- Ok, in addition to adding DLC Photos after the DLC is finished being released, why don't we now upload the PVs (which show all the DLC in pack) and put it with the DLC pack's section. Since I believe we should make the Wiki as User Friendly as possible we should give players some sort visualization of DLC. Non-Japanese speaking players rely on this site for information and I believe that this would help a great deal of confusion! - AceYuki 16:41, 8 September 2014 (CEST)
Dancing Berry Reverie ???
Okay so, I'm not sure if the person who added the costume's English Name translated wrong because I've found several other sources translating it to "Dancing Belly Reverie" instead of Berry. Here is just one example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnqtnZgGlh0 -User:AceYuki-Usertalk:AceYuki 20:29, 11 January 2015 (CET)