|iM@S ML character data|
Tomoka Tenkubashi (天空橋朋花 Tenkubashi Tomoka) is one of the available idols in the mobile game THE iDOLM@STER: Million Live!
Million Live! biography
"I'm going to be an idol for the sake of all the cute little piglets~♪"
- Online Character Profile
Tomoka is a young, kind girl who loves all people equally like a holy mother, but she also wishes to be treated with loyalty from her friends and loved ones. She would like nothing more than a world where everyone can get along happily with each other, but she also believes that the only way the world can become such a happy place is by her leading everyone as the "Holy Mother". She acts and speaks in a polite and refined way, but may unknowingly call others inconsiderate names without knowing she was being rude. She calls her fans "piglets" because “it’s cuter than calling them lost sheeps”, and she thinks of herself as some kind of Virgin Mary (despite being 15).
At first glance, she seems like a refined young lady. However, when she opens her mouth, she may come off as impolite or rude despite not knowing she is being so. Coupled with the fact that Tomoka calls her fans “piglets” and talks about how happy they are to be led by her, she could come off as ignorant to the world outside of her religion. She enjoys making her fans happy, and there are many moments in the game that show that Tomoka really loves her fans and works hard to please them. The way she treats her fans at times could be considered strange, but it is a way she could possibly show her love.
She's always kind to her fellow idols and helps them whenever she can. She claims to be a "Holy Mother" who gives love and hope to the lost and the pitied. She believes she can give people love by being somebody they can look up to. In her eyes, as she gives them unconditional love, she'll be like the Virgin Mary.
Her personality might come from the fact that she wants to loved by everyone, and it's hinted in the game that she might be Christian (her family owns a chapel, and she says things like “the lost sheep”, “the voice that cried out for (her) salvation”, etc). However, it might or might not have influenced her ideals. Despite her constant notions towards religion, Tomoka still has a more normal and childish side, which she sometimes show to the Producer if they become close.
|Recorded Solo Songs|
|HELLO, YOUR ANGEL♪||Tomoka Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION Vol.03 Vocal Edition|
|Hoshikuzu no Symphonia||Tomoka Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION Vol.01|
|Legend Girls!!||Tomoka Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION Vol.04 BlueMoon Theater|
|Maria Trap||Image Song||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE 02|
|Sister||Image Song||THE IDOLM@STER MILLION LIVE! M@STER SPARKLE 08|
|Souzou wa Hajimari no Kaze o Tsurete||Tomoka Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION 06 Fairy Stars|
|Torikago Scripture||Image Song||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER HARMONY 09|
Trivia and Fan Culture
- She has a squadron of her "biggest fans", who are referred to as the "Sky Knights". They can be seen in many of her cards (indicated by their blue coats and pink headbands). Their name may come from Tomoka's surname having the word for "sky" in it. They are extremely devoted and the group is shown to be rather large large. This is shown in the original Milky Way story, as all of them are able to pick up Takao Kuroi and toss him in the ocean when Tomoka orders them to get rid of him. Additionally, they have "seven oaths" that are detailed in the spoken part of Torikago Scripture:
- One, never forget your faith.
- Two, be choosy with your efforts.
- Three, train your spirit.
- Four, care for your neighbors.
- Five, appreciate the commonplace.
- Six, honor the holy land.
- Seven, accept (my) blessing.
- Her religious demeanor resembles Clarice in some way.
- She is often compared to Tokiko Zaizen by fans alike, due to how they use pigs to refer to some people. The difference is, while Tokiko calls all men pigs with an obviously insulting behavior, Tomoka calls her fans "piglets" in a somewhat sophisticated way. In fact, she considers it "cuter than calling them 'lost sheep'".