User talk:Genki Rocket
Making Separate pages for CG Data and Idol pages
Thanks for helping out on the Cinderella Girls section. I appreciate it.
Also, I propose that we make separate pages for Card data and the Cinderella Girls' own page (like the other idols). Kinda like how the Japanese wikis hold their info, but but with out own touch. What do you think?
RoninatorMarx 09:34, 5 June 2012 (CEST)
- Hello! I think that's a great idea! It will make more space to translate all of the quotes and comments and help others familiarize with the new idols, too, I like that. I was also thinking of changing the layouts a bit for the idol quotes too, and make it a bit like the Japanese Wiki, adding tables for the idols' in-game info/stats and the lines for the different cards. I'm very new at this wiki business though so I'm not sure how we would go organizing the Card data and Cinderella Girls' different pages though, do you have any ideas in mind?
- Genki Rocket 21:15, 5 June 2012 (CEST)
- Well, simply put, we make two pages. One containing all card data of the Cinderella Girls (Like what we have now). And another for an actual biography (similar to how the main idols' pages are now). RoninatorMarx 05:25, 6 June 2012 (CEST)
- Got it! I'll try to get started on that as soon as I get some free time.
- Genki Rocket 16:49, 6 June 2012 (CEST)
- Is it okay if I'm starting it? I already have a template up and I can devote some time to it. RoninatorMarx 03:30, 7 June 2012 (CEST)
- Of course! It'd be very helpful if you did actually, so go right ahead.
- Genki Rocket 13:26, 7 June 2012 (CEST)
- Okay, but just a heads up so you won't be surprised, I'll be renaming the existing Cinderella Girls pages so they say that they are stats pages. RoninatorMarx 06:32, 8 June 2012 (CEST)
Started on the separate pages project
Heya. just thought I'd drop by and give you an update on what I've done so far.
What do you think? RoninatorMarx 12:07, 11 June 2012 (CEST)
- Looks great to me! I edited one of the idols I already translated and did the profile of just now, what do you think?
- Genki Rocket 18:51, 15 June 2012 (CEST)
- The execution is perfect, and the placing is neat. Good job! ;) Now we just need to cover everyone else's. RoninatorMarx 08:41, 17 June 2012 (CEST)
- Great then! I'll edit them when I can, for now I just took time to edit Sachiko's profile again with her SR card translations, to see how a page with 4 cards looks!
- Genki Rocket 05:23, 22 June 2012 (CEST)
- Looks great. Good job. Though we should separate card sets by header as well, similar to what I did now. I guess we can put something under that header (before the Card stat) as well. RoninatorMarx 01:45, 26 June 2012 (CEST)