project-imas.com wiki:We need YOU!
Currently, we need help completing some sections of the wiki. Feel free to contribute if you can and want to.
No Japanese required
You can help complete those even if you can't read or speak Japanese, and have basic knowledge of THE iDOLM@STER, its songs, or its characters.
- Characters: some character pages are devoid of useful information, simply copy-paste works from Wikipedia, or just plain empty. If you know about the characters (idols or others), you may want to help complete this section.
- Games: Some articles about the games don't exist. If you know about them, their history, or their gameplay, you may want to help complete this section. See the Main Page.
- Songs: Some song articles have their information or lyrics missing or do not exist. If you know about them, you may want to help complete this section. You can also help by bringing lyrics here from the forum.
- CDs and DVDs: Some album articles need more information or do not exist. If you know about them, you may want to help complete this section.
- General cleanup: Some articles may not respect the English naming convention, have badly formatted information, or need categorizing. You can help sort this out. (Please use first name then last name when using character or person names, except when using the Nihongo template, or using it as a romanization just after its Japanese equivalent).
Additionally, you may mark a page as spam to make it easy to find and delete. See Template:Spam.
- Mediawiki design: You can also help by designing a mediawiki skin, finding one that fits, or a logo instead of the current placeholder. Note that, as with all wiki edits, nothing material will be given in return.
You can help complete those if you are able to read and translate text from Japanese to English.
- Songs: Some songs have their Japanese lyrics but lack their actual translations. Please check the Songs section on the forum if you wish to help; some songs may already be translated there.